Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Donate to your favorite 501(c)(3)!

Many of you, such as those on the Busy Beaks email list, will already know this, but I thought I would post it here as well. From now through November 30, if you have your order drop shipped to a certified 501(c)(3) avian rescue, Busy Beaks will match your order up to $100! And if you aren't sure what they want, you can give them a gift certificate, which Busy Beaks will double up to $100 dollars when they redeem it. Not bad, right? And rescues really need all the help they can get. I have a very very few in my sidebar, but there are many more; find one you like, whether near you or not, and why not give them a present this year, too? Many have wish lists on their site, and I am sure they would not mind your contacting them to ask what they would like, as well. I think wood toys (too many to link to!), though, are universally appreciated! I imagine shredders and preeners, such as the starbird fuzzy wuzzy, are also loved; most rescues have many pluckers, and those kinds of toys can help distract them from their feather destruction.

Link to newsletter
Busy Beaks Bird Toys

No comments: